The majority of our family photos are in albums or loose in boxes. Preserving these memories is simple and affordable.
Each of the following packages includes
- Removing photos from harmful storage situations like adhesive-page albums
- Scanning the photos and doing basic digital image editing
- Returning the photos in appropriate archival storage
- One year of free digital photos hosting on my private photo storage site photoxo.gallery
- One year of free cloud backup for your entire computer via Backblaze, which would protect any digital photos stored there
Anything flat can be scanned including newspapers, journals, scrapbooks, entire pages of vintage albums, memorabilia, and items produced using historic photo processes like daguerreotypes, ambrotypes, tintypes, and cabinet cards.
More than 10 albums
If you have more than 3,000 photos to safeguard, I’ll give you a quote based on your specific needs.
Digitize fewer than 300 photos
If you just have a few photos that you want digitized, this is the option for you. In one hour I can digitize 70 photos, any size, any format.
Digitize Slides in a Carousel or Tray
* Bulk/quantity discounts may apply. You may also receive a discount on these items if they are added on to one of the album packages above.
Some projects are created by combining some of the services on this list. These are also ways to integrate your newly-digitized heirloom photos into your life in a meaningful way, or to make gifts that they’ll treasure forever. Tell me what you’d like to end up with and we’ll work together on a quote.
Custom photo books
Digital photo slideshow
Digital repair of a damaged photo
Click here for a gallery of photo repairs I’ve performed
Custom printing and framing